TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This web site is operated by Dart Silver Ltd (“we”, “us” or “our”). All purchases made on this web site are governed by these Terms and Conditions at any time although the Terms and Conditions governing any given purchase will be those in effect at the date of your order. If you order goods after we have published the changes you will be bound by those changes. Accordingly, you should check prior to each order to ensure that you understand the precise terms and conditions applicable to your purchase. To assist you in determining whether the Terms and Conditions have changed since your most recent order we will display the date when these Terms and Conditions were most recently updated.
- We will confirm acceptance of your order. This will occur either by message on the website immediately after you have confirmed your order, or by us sending an e-mail to the email address you have provided to us. We may do both, in which case the acceptance will occur on whichever arrives sooner of the web message and the email. At this point the purchase contract will be made and we will supply the goods to you in accordance with your order and these Terms and Conditions.
- All prices are in UK Pounds and are inclusive of all shipping and insurance-The price you see is all you pay. The price of the goods will be as quoted on the web site at the time you confirm your order (usually by clicking the “checkout” button) subject only to any inadvertent technical error for which we will not be liable. If you subsequently amend your order, the prices charged will be those applicable to the amended item(s) at the time that the amended order is confirmed. Please note that as promotions are offered for a limited period of time subsequent amendments to your order may mean that certain promotions are no longer being offered.
- The price of the goods includes fully insured postage with tracking within the United Kingdom, a £10 per order will be applied to all overseas orders at checkout which includes full tracking and insurance.
- You will never have an issue with availability of products , If its advertised for sale then it is in stock and available to purchase.
- Should however a human error have been made with the websites stock system Dart Silver Ltd will not be held liable,As the majority of our items for sale are either unique or one off’s you will be given the right to cancel and given a full refund.
- Orders will normally be dispatched within 24 hours. Wherever possible, orders received before noon will be dispatched the same day. Normal postal lead times are: UK destinations 1-3 working days, Europe 5-10 working days, all other areas worldwide 8-14 working days, but please allow up to twenty-one days for delivery. We will always do our best to inform you about any delay.
- All orders no matter the value will be sent by a method which offers online tracking. This giving peace of mind to both parties.
- Uk orders will be sent by either Royal Mail special delivery or Royal Mail first class recorded-Service used will be determined by us but WILL be sent so the goods are properly insured during transit. Overseas buyers will have their purchases sent by Royal Mail international signed for or International Airsure if this method is available for your Country of residence, We may at times depending on insurance needed for your purchase use Global Priority , Global Express or an outside courier. You will be advised of what service is being used, When it has been dispatched you will be emailed the tracking number of your order
- Payments can be made by Credit or Debit card using our secure server (This is powered by Paypal). We also accept bank transfer. Please email us for details of our bank if this is your prefered method of payment.
- Please note if you use credit/debit card you do NOT have to be registered with Paypal to use this facility .
- We no longer accept card payments over the telephone.
- We believe you will be delighted with your purchases but there may be occasions when you feel it necessary to return an item. You have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within seven working days of delivery. This applies to all our products. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item was not as advertised
- It is ‘your’ responsibility to ensure the returned goods reach us in the same condition as you received them.
- We will refund you in full within 3 working days on safe receipt of the returned goods , Your refund will be by the same method as you paid for the goods
- You have a 14 day cooling off period so items can be returned for simple change of mind reasons as long as we are notified within the 14 days.
Warranty and Liability:
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will restrict our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, neither will any of these terms restrict any of your statutory rights.
- In addition that outlined above we will not be deemed to be in breach of contract or of these Terms and Conditions as a result of any delay in our performance or failure to perform our obligations if that delay or failure to perform is due to any cause or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, fire, flood and other acts of God, strikes, riot, accident, disruption to energy supplies, civil commotion, acts of terrorism or war.
- Other than as set out above, our maximum liability arising out of any order for the supply of goods to you under this contract will be limited to the retail price of the goods contained in that order.
- Thats the legal parts now out of the way, So please enjoy your visit and please feel free to email us at anytime if more information is required about any item , We will be only to happy to assist…A happy customer is after all a potential returning customer .
Dart Silver Ltd,